- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Galatians 4:4-5But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
65th Annual Convention - Hallelujah
Day 5 - Friday 11th August, 2017
Ministering: Pastor E. A . Adeboye
Father! From now on let Hallelujah be permanent in my mouth
Father! Please fill the mouth of my neighbour with continuous Hallelujah
Text: Revelation 19:5-6
September Holy Ghost service comes up on the 1st September, 2017 - mainly for people looking unto God for the fruit of the womb
Congress 2017 comes up between 4 - 10th December, 2017 - Songs of Victory
Convention 2018 comes up 6 - 12th August, 2018 - Dominion
Revelation 19:5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
19:6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Hallelujah: simply means Praise the Lord
Everybody should praise Him
3 Categories of People
Those who just loss a battle
Those in the midst of terrific battle
Those have just won a battle
Why those who just loss battle should praise Him: When there is life, there is hope - Ecclesiastes 9:4, Psalm 150:6
2. Those in the midst of terrific battle: When someone is fighting a battle he cannot win, the wisest thing to do is to look for someone who can help you to win the battle - 2 Chronicle 20:1-25, Psalm 24:7-10, 50:23
3. Those who have just won a battle: Exodus 15:1-11, 1 Samuel 2:1-10, Psalm 103:1-5
Human beings don't want to remember good things nor Praise God for battle just won
Life is series of battle 1 Samuel 17:34 - end
Why did David keep winning - Psalm 34:1
Either you loss a battle, in the midst of battle or just won a battle from now on you should be shouting Hallelujah
The only one that has no hope, is someone without Christ - Colossians 1:27
1. Father let your wind blow on me tonight where there is darkness let there be light and reverse the irreversible
2. Father, make a way for me where there is no way before.
3. Father before the Sun rises all these evil things in my life let them become forgotten
There will be communion tonight - Jesus give thanks