Galatians 4:4-5But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law, To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
Blessing created the topic: My month to experience Divine Assistance
My month to experience Divine Assistance
John 11: 1 - 5, 2 Kings 20: 1 – 3
1. Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha.
2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.)
3 Therefore his sisters sent unto him, saying, Lord, behold, he whom thou lovest is sick.
4 When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
5 Now Jesus loved Martha, and her sister, and Lazarus. 2 Kings 20: 1 – 3
1 In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live.
2 Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, saying,
3 I beseech thee, O LORD, remember now how I have walked before thee in truth and with a perfect heart, and have done that which is good in thy sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.
4 And it came to pass, afore Isaiah was gone out into the middle court, that the word of the LORD came to him, saying,
5 Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the house of the LORD.
6 And I will add unto thy days fifteen years; and I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city for mine own sake, and for my servant David's sake.
7 And Isaiah said, Take a lump of figs. And they took and laid it on the boil, and he recovered.
PP: 1. Vs 1 – Now, a certain man was sick…; In those days, Hezekiah was sick unto death… Now & in those days refer to a specific period - Father Lord, in this season of life, I shall not sorrow. No weeping. No pain. Joy is my portion.
2. A closed mouth is a closed destiny “Father Lord, everything that has been giving me joy, will not give me pain.’
3. Father Lord, everything in me or connected to me; that is sick or about to die, please cancel and nullify the yoke of sickness. Heal oh God.
4. There are categories of sickness – general weakness little flu, normal sickness – hospitalization and deadly sickness. Father Lord, everything & everyone appointed to die, please disannul, cancel it in Jesus Name.
5. Lazarus’ sisters had a deposit with the Master & Isaiah was sent to Hezekiah….Father Lord, please let your mercy speaks for me in the season. Let mercy speak for my business. Cancel every prepared judgement by your mercy.
6. We are entering the month of August. We often hear about August Visitor. Isaiah visited Hezekiah and was used by God to pronounce a reversal of what had been appointed to be. The visitor of joy visited the widow of Nain at the gate (Luke 7: 11-17). Lord Jesus, you are the August visitor of my destiny, perfect all that pertains to me.
7. Nigeria’s situation is a peculiar problem – we need God solutions at a time like this: Father Lord, a present and sufficient help in time of trouble, send help to Nigeria. Restore our Land. Please turn the negative financial,economic and social stance against this Nation.
2 Kings 6: 8 - 19.
8 Then the king of Syria warred against Israel, and took counsel with his servants, saying, Insuch and such a place shall be my camp.
9 And the man of God sent unto the king ofIsrael, saying, Beware that thou pass not such a place; for thither the Syrians are come down.
10 And the king of Israel sent to the place which the man of God told him and warned him of, and saved himself there, not once nor twice.
11 Therefore the heart of the king of Syria was sore troubled for this thing; and he called his servants, and said unto them, Will ye not shew me which of us is for the king of Israel?
12 And one of his servants said, None, my lord, O king: but Elisha, the prophet that is in Israel, telleth the king of Israel the words that thou speakest in thy bedchamber.
13 And he said, Go and spy where he is, that I may send and fetch him. And it was told him, saying, Behold, he is in Dothan.
14 Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about.
15 And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, an host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him, Alas, my master! how shall we do?
16 And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.
17 And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
18 And when they came down to him, Elisha prayed unto the LORD, and said, Smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness. And he smote them with blindness according to the word of Elisha.
19 And Elisha said unto them, This is not the way, neither is this the city: follow me, and I will bring you to the man whom ye seek. But he led them to Samaria
Beloved, for Israel, it was the king of Syria that warreth….2 Kings 6: 8 Daniel, it was the prince of persia that withstood the answers
Dan 10:13 Beloved, we may not know the specific forces wrestling with us,
Eph 6:12 Rev 12: 7 – there was even war in heaven… Our comfort however is that…the Lion of the tribe of Judah, He has prevailed
Rev 5: 5 – Do not weep, stop weeping, (don’t be afraid, no need to panic, no need to fret, even before you know it’) behold, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah he has prevailed. No matter how powerful the powers at the gates appear, they are subjected to the mighty Power from above. ….
Isaiah 54: 17 – No weapon that is fashioned. The name and blood of Jesus has activated superior and unimaginable breakthroughs for us. We are victorious.
Rev 12: 11…they overcame; they triumphed…,by the blood of the lamb and by the words of their testimony… I prophesy over this assembly individually and corporately…you will triumph.
Some things to note from our text:
1. Believers must be spiritually sensitive to know what is going on! The king of Israel had no clue the plans of the king of Syria. He may as well as worked into the trap of the enemy.
I prophesy for you…you will not enter any trap. In vain, the enemy will wait Whether you know it or not, the devil goeth about to & fro Job 1:7, 2:2. The primary purpose of devil’s waka-about is to John 10: 10. You also need to know that life is about time & season Eccl 3: 1 – 3. Like the sons of Isaachar – they were men that had understanding of the time to know what Israel ought to do. 1 Chr 12: 32. Psalm 124: 7 – Our soul is escaped is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers; the snare is broken, and we are escaped. Prov 26: 27 – whosoever diggeth a pit shall fall therein; and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him
2. Who is your ally? Beloved, who is your partner, helper, supporter, defender, assistant? “Dada o le ja, sugbon o ni aburo to gboju” The king of Israel was fortunate to have Elisha as the prophet over Israel during his rain. Vs 9 – beware that thou passes not…Vs 11 – the heart of the king of Syria was sore trouble…Can I prophesy this morning…Bcos you will stay connected to your helper of destiny Jesus Christ this month, there will sore trouble in the camp of the enemies of your destiny… In every evil camp or gate set up or to be set up against your destiny, let darkness and confusion be the portion of the enemy. Supporter, Jesus is my supporter (2ce) Jesus said…Heb 13: 5c for he hath said…I will never leave you nor forsake thee. Deut 31:6 ‘Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Psalm 46: 1 – 2a…God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.1 2 Therefore will not we fear,
3. It’s time to grow up! The king of Israel did not grow up. He did not maximize his relationship with Elisha the fiery prophet. 2 Kings 13:14 – 19. Vs 19: And the man of God was wroth with him, and said, Thou shouldest have smitten five or six times; then hadst thou smitten Syria till thou hadst consumed it: whereas now thou shalt smite Syria but thrice.
Sadly, many of us are like king of Israel. Despite the fact that Elisha was angry about his level of maturity and the consequences – the king of Israel – Joash did not do anything about it.On your behalf, I reject every spirit of error and complacency in Jesus Name. One of the problem of Church today is that believers are no longer growing up. We need to take advantage of our relationship with our ally to become like Him. Prov 27:17 - Iron sharpeneth iron; so shall a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. The pertinent question we must answer individually this morning is “why am I at this spiritual state? If a spiritometer is deployed now – what is your spiritual state? Why are we not able to connect to our divine assistant? Why are we insensitive to the extent that we something miss our moment? Why do we experience failure at the point of breakthrough…. Rom 6: 16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? The answer ‘we may be having double ally’ Shall we pray?
PP1. Father Lord, deliver from every evil plans of the enemy. Like you did to Isaiah, open my eyes that I may see myself as you see me. Help me to grow up 2 Pet 3: 18 But grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour
PP2: Father Lord, my helper of destiny; please arise and help me. Please frustrate this month, every plan, camp, gates and contrary counsel set up against my joy, your church and the peace of Nigeria.
PP3: Father Lord, as the deer pants for the waters, I hunger and thirst after you. Draw me nearer this month, please sharpen me oh Lord. Take my life and let me be consecrated to thee.
Offering:2 Kings 13: 14 – when the king of Israel came to Elisha, he recognized him as my father, my father, the chariot of Israel & the horsemen thereof When Saul came, he brought a prophet’s offering… Let’s bring out our Ally’s Offering to the father this morning.
I decree and declare in Jesus Name This is your month to experience greater divine assistance From now henceforth, your family will experience greater divine assistance From now henceforth, your marriage will experience greater divine assistance. From now henceforth, your finances will experience greater divine assistance From now henceforth, your health will experience greater divine assistance. From now henceforth, your destiny will experience greater divine assistance From now henceforth, your worship will experience greater divine assistance. From now henceforth, your relationship will experience greater divine assistance
I declare an hunger and desire to grow up in grace and power will come upon you.
I decree freedom from and over every yokes and evil operation
Every powers at the gates of April 2017 are subjected to you in the mighty name of Jesus
No weapon known or unknown fashioned against you, your destiny shall prosper.
Beloved, every camp, gate, altar set up for your sake this month shall catch fire. That which the blood of Jesus has activated and perfected for you, receive.
Enter into your season of the miraculous.
As many as are thirsty and hungry for the fullness of Him, receive in Jesus Name.
No power shall be able to pluck you out of His presence.
It is well.
Go and find fulfillment this month The snares are broken Our souls escape as a bird
In all your endeavor this month, receive fulfillment.
No more fruitless labour Spiritually, physically, mentally, relationally, business, in all your ways, experience greater glory.
As mountain surrounds Jerusalem, this glory will surround you. You are untouchable Amen, Amen & Amen.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONALDATE: FRIDAY 15TH DECEMBER 2017THEME: GOOD FROM EVILMEMORISE:For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. 2 Corinthians 4:17READ: John 16:4-716:4 But these things[…]
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL...DATE: THURSDAY 14TH DECEMBER 2017THEME: PAUL WAS TRULY YOKED.MEMORISE:Then Paul answered, What mean ye to weep and to break mine heart? for I am ready not to be bound only, but also to die at Jerusalem for[…]
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL DATE: WEDNESDAY 13TH DECEMBER 2017 THEME: ALL SECRETS SHALL BE UNCOVERED MEMORISE: In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. Romans 2:16 READ: Luke 12:1-3 12:1[…]